Welcome to another great year of Dunlap sporting activities. We hope you will consider taking an active role in supporting our student-athletes through membership in the Dunlap Athletic Booster Club. The Booster Club is a non-profit charity whose purpose is to promote and support all IHSA sponsored Dunlap athletic programs and provide limited financial support to all of our teams. Please review Membership under Frequently Asked Questions for more details. Membership is available to everyone and you may receive a tax deduction for (a portion) of your contribution.
Our membership drive is one way of retaining a strong positive cash balance so we may assist financially with many of the requests from the various athletic programs. Our financial resources are raised throughout the year from membership dues, concession sales, spirit wear sales, raffles, football parking passes, sponsorships and other special events. We want to continue assisting our student-athletes with the very best support both morally and financially and we ask for your help in doing so. Below is a partial list of contributions made over the last two years to our athletic programs made possible through your support. We encourage all members to attend the Dunlap Athletic Booster Club meetings at 7:00PM on the first Wednesday of every month at the Dunlap High School Town Centre.
Here is a partial list of the projects the Boosters have supported in recent years:
- $20,000 Installation of new scoreboard on football field
- $5,000 Basketball shooting machine
- $4,000 Volleyball net system for main gym
- $4,000 Track Camera package timing system
- $2,800 Baseball pitching machine
- $2,740 Softball pitching machine and all-weather hitting mats
- $2,100 Hudl sideline for real-time video review
- $1,360 Additional benches for tennis
- $1,200 Spare Touchpad, six backup buttons, and Swim Meet Manager
The district activity fee is not intended to support our student-athletes. That revenue is part of the district’s General Operating budget. The Dunlap Booster Club membership fee is specially used to support Dunlap Athletics.